Anyone's Guess?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately verbal agreements are a legally binding contract and will stand up in court. Dwibes

That's alright, it's subject to independent valuation. I somehow imagine the council wouldn't be able to stump up for that ;)

I do imagine it'll be something Charity Commission related though, some cock up somewhere.

Blitz and Gazal coming back on board?

maybe maybe not....maybe new investors are coming onboard(ray ransom) who knows

the fact the person who does know something but can say,intimates it was only found out yesterday,and if had come to light earlier would have scuppered this latest plan sets alarm bells ringing....then they go on to say it is a total shock for everyone involved.....but at the start says all is well????

mystifying and intriguing to say the least...

the Roughyeds will be groundsharing :wink:

Chris Hamilton is holding a fans forum on the 16th of August to talk about the ground situation for Oldham Rugby, my guess is that Oldham RL will be back at BP soon.

I'm a fan of both clubs, even if I had no interest in rugby I still wouldn't have a problem with it. Latics get money through rent, Roughyeds have a good place to play, everybody is happy.

Chris Hamilton is holding a fans forum on the 16th of August to talk about the ground situation for Oldham Rugby, my guess is that Oldham RL will be back at BP soon.

I'm a fan of both clubs, even if I had no interest in rugby I still wouldn't have a problem with it. Latics get money through rent, Roughyeds have a good place to play, everybody is happy.

and that my friend is where you are wrong...

the fact is simple,if the rugby plays at boundry park,regular then it cuts the pitch up and come those soggy cold winter days and nights,it turns the pitch into a mudbath,which is hardly recommended for free flowing passing football...which at the end of the day,is what bp has always been used for and always will.its all very well saying the rugby would pay rent...but i personally would rather have nothing from them,and keep a very decent pitch that we have for football...

aye

i heard Hamilton was gonna make a statement last night about it

Have we sold 2,000 season tickets?

:shock:

the fact is simple,if the rugby plays at boundry park,regular then it cuts the pitch up and come those soggy cold winter days and nights,it turns the pitch into a mudbath,which is hardly recommended for free flowing passing football...which at the end of the day,is what bp has always been used for and always will.its all very well saying the rugby would pay rent...but i personally would rather have nothing from them,and keep a very decent pitch that we have for football...

:petesake:

I'm going to be a rebel and tweet it tomorrow before the press conference...on the basis that councillors should have been told before the press which wasn't the case :-/

Oh go on, a few more hints?

We really have no more excitement in our lives!

I'm going to be a rebel and tweet it tomorrow before the press conference...on the basis that councillors should have been told before the press which wasn't the case :-/

What time will you tweet?

What time is the press conference?

What time will the MEN website be updated?

What about 06/07? I didn't hear any complaints about the rugby when we made it into the play offs. It's nothing more than an excuse used when we aren't playing well, many other football clubs share grounds with rugby clubs. Reading did well enough last season.