just wondering on the thoughts Ciask

first look at him today and OK 2 conceded but neither his fault

but to me he looked confident came for everything he should have - won the majority and controlled his area

dropped one in the second but recovered well and made a couple of good saves, seems very brave

very early days but to me he looks very promising could this be the the man we have been searching for the last 5 years?

No complaints with the keeper,I think he will prove to be a good buy.Diamond too looked pretty good,just hope Dickov has a plan for the midfield,not creative enough and too lightweight.We wont concede many this season but I worry where the goals are coming from.

I think he is going to be of great value to the club. He has one full season of pro football under his belt and is only going to get better.

From what I am hearing we will soon have a couple of young keepers in place whose value will only be good for the club. With Gerrard now full time it is an area of the club where we can really be strong and have some genuine worth if we manage it properly.

I thought he looked commanding in the area and confident. He wanted the ball.

Moments of concern: there was one howler in the first half where he came out 16 yards and punched straight to the feet of their striker, leaving an empty goal just waiting to be hit. I also think he should have done better with the second goal as a last line of defence. Not quite sure how it got past him, but the fact it even got to the point of being a chance lies with other areas that went before.

On first look, I prefer him to Brill or Amos.

I thought he looked commanding in the area and confident. He wanted the ball.

Moments of concern: there was one howler in the first half where he came out 16 yards and punched straight to the feet of their striker, leaving an empty goal just waiting to be hit. I also think he should have done better with the second goal as a last line of defence. Not quite sure how it got past him, but the fact it even got to the point of being a chance lies with other areas that went before.

On first look, I prefer him to Brill or Amos.

Thought he looked good. Accy fans said that last season he had a nervy few first games but then became very good, much like M'voto.

Interesting how people's views differ.

He did the above in the second half too and seemed to punch everything - only remeber him catching the ball once in the entire match and the only saves he had to make were a result of his own mistakes.

This said, I'm sure if he works on his communication with his new team-mates and feels more comfortable catching, he'll be decent for us.

Interesting how people's views differ.

He did the above in the second half too and seemed to punch everything - only remeber him catching the ball once in the entire match and the only saves he had to make were a result of his own mistakes.

This said, I'm sure if he works on his communication with his new team-mates and feels more comfortable catching, he'll be decent for us.

I have no problem with a goalkeeper who punches - my only concern is when the punch is poor.

Initial impressions favourable.

I have no problem with a goalkeeper who punches - my only concern is when the punch is poor.

Initial impressions favourable.

Same here - he just seemed to punch everytime and made a couple of mistakes which you've already described.

Early days though, innit.

Initial impressions seem very positive. He had F-all to do at Mossley so yesterday was the 1st time I had to watch him and rate him.

Like a few have said; I have no issues with a 'Keeper who chooses to punch - you just need them to make decent distance on them; which Cisak failed to do 1st half.

Positives though in that it looks like we have young 'Keeper who commands his area; comes off his line to collect and is vocal and brave. He looks the part IMO.