• Morais
    • Furman
    • Smith
    • Reid
    • Taylor
    • Parker
    • Winchester
    • Mellor

Gone for Reid for us. Lee didn't put a foot wrong and was what you have come to expect from the consistency this lad has brought to his game.

Agree with the sentiments about Zoko, a right handful but special mention to their left back Roberts. One of the toughest competitors I have seen for a long time. Hard but fair and a few Latics players thought twice about going in for a challenge with him

Gone for Reid for us. Lee didn't put a foot wrong and was what you have come to expect from the consistency this lad has brought to his game.

Agree with the sentiments about Zoko, a right handful but special mention to their left back Roberts. One of the toughest competitors I have seen for a long time. Hard but fair and a few Latics players thought twice about going in for a challenge with him

Matty Robson :wink:

I've gone for Reid also. best all round game for us. Much more like it from him.

Wow Cisak? Really? He did alright, made some good saves. Although Taylor had a go for him being too quiet, should have done better with the free-kick? (Brill would have been crucified for the same), kept failing to hold onto the ball, dropping it, punching it clear inviting Carlisle to hit rebounds.

If he was MOM then the rest of the side must have had stinkers which wasn't the case.

Wow Cisak? Really? He did alright, made some good saves. Although Taylor had a go for him being too quiet, should have done better with the free-kick? (Brill would have been crucified for the same), kept failing to hold onto the ball, dropping it, punching it clear inviting Carlisle to hit rebounds.

If he was MOM then the rest of the side must have had stinkers which wasn't the case.

Reid for me non stop still going strong at end of extra time.Fans need to watch his movement off the ball instead of constantly being on his back support him .Cisak excelent shot stopper some superb saves but handling/punching needs to improve ,when it does we have some keeper on our hands.