What is the point if coming on here, mentioning somebody 3 leagues out of our wage capabilities, and saying 'proven goalscorer'? Lionel Messi, he can bang em in. Just as much chance of us getting him. This site is really starting to get on my tits. Full of dicks whining about how :censored: we are or coming up with ridiculous targets. Think I'm gonna give myself a hiatus and just watch the games and make up my own mind. See u all in about 3 months when we've got our acts together and climbed up past midtable

Jay out.

Yeah and Berbatov's not starting today, maybe we could borrow him for a few months...

Jazzer's right: One of the biggest wastes of time is coming on here and mentioning a striker in a league above who isn't being played and suggesting we sign him. I think even a club as skint as ours has a slightly more complex scouting system than looking at squad lists and going 'Ooooh I recognize that name, do you think he fancies a game?'.

You might argue that it's just provoking discussion. Its not. Its boring.