Fact

I think that I understand that statement but I am unsure.

You sit down and have a think about it :wink:

More simply, we did not score v Sheff Utd, but each game until last night we scored. And in each game until last night a striker got on the scoresheet too.

The run came to an end last night, but I think there is alot more confidence and likelihood that we won't go as long as last season till the strikers score again.

I thought about this before last nights game, but thought if I write it I will jinx it.

But there you go I've jinxed it anyway probably!

But that was a lot longer and not as simple.

You sit down and have a think about it :wink:

More simply, we did not score v Sheff Utd, but each game until last night we scored. And in each game until last night a striker got on the scoresheet too.

The run came to an end last night, but I think there is alot more confidence and likelihood that we won't go as long as last season till the strikers score again.

I thought about this before last nights game, but thought if I write it I will jinx it.

But there you go I've jinxed it anyway probably!

But that was a lot longer and not as simple.

a point often raised on here usually in the 'we need a 20 goal a season man' threads, is that to score goals you need decent delivery into the box and we don't have that. In the 2 games I have seen since Kuqi's arrival he has scored 2 goals from superb crosses and there have been other examples in each game of excellent delivery from both dead balls and open play. It sounds like there was more of it last night as well. I wonder if the fact that we have got someone who can put them away more often than not is anything to do (possibly subconsciously) with the improvement in delivery or whether the quality of cross is just the same as it always was but it looks better with someone to get on the end of it.