Leon Clarke

Yet again Leon Clarke amongst the goals.After scoring hat-trick today I wonder how many Swindon fans are rueing the argument had between Clarke and the volatile Di Canio.

On a seperate note glad to see the three big men scoring today as well as Reid getting a good mention from the Gaffer for his effort as well as his goals.

I know we have our moaners like all clubs but now is a good a time as any to get behind the boys with our full support for the rest of the season. Football is about the ups and downs but we need to stay behind Dickov and Latics for as long as they are putting their blood sweat and tears into wearing that shirt.

KTF

Yet again Leon Clarke amongst the goals.After scoring hat-trick today I wonder how many Swindon fans are rueing the argument had between Clarke and the volatile Di Canio.

On a seperate note glad to see the three big men scoring today as well as Reid getting a good mention from the Gaffer for his effort as well as his goals.

I know we have our moaners like all clubs but now is a good a time as any to get behind the boys with our full support for the rest of the season. Football is about the ups and downs but we need to stay behind Dickov and Latics for as long as they are putting their blood sweat and tears into wearing that shirt.

KTF

If you were there today you would have seen the fans get behind the team - and at the end the team looked shattered but extremely proud of the effort they had put in - great to see.