Inappropriate Chanting

Guest Scratch2000uk

I'm allowed to call Stan Collymore a d**k but not any racist term, I don't see the problem with that.

I don't either, but some of the other choice chants deemed bordeline or crossing it, don't seem to racist, and it's these chants also, that are being highlighted as inappropriate

Where’s the :censored: with the bell West Ham fans at Fratton Park

=

F off back to Guildford Pompey fans to Man Utd fans at Fratton Park

=

The famines over why don’t you F off home Rangers fans to Celtic fans

=

You’re just a small town in Asia Forest fans to Leicester fans

=

You’re just a town full of pakis in Oldham

=

Hitting scummers with a brick, Pompey fans their abusive term for Southampton supporters.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that irritates me the most at BP is when our own fans in the RRE go 'ssssshhhhhh' as if to say 'listen, the away fans are really quiet' when it actually says 'listen, you can hear a pin drop at the back of the chaddy because there is no atmosphere what so ever'.

Not the smartest at home games

Interesting article Here some of the comments are good too :censored:

Enjoyed that blog, but i enjoyed the comments section more actually; this one being a beaut IMO:

Football as atavistic tribal screaming and shouting fun, so loud that you can be yelling your head off and not even hear yourself; when you woke up Saturday morning without having any plan and just set off with your mates in someone's borrowed van to an away game where you queued up to get in and win or lose had a great laugh... Not any more. Football as a spectator sport is ruined. Fantastic comfortable stadiums where you get a great view from every seat but can't stand up even if it gets exciting; pristine pitches like billiard tables where technically gifted prima donnas ping it about instead of the mud piles where the high-hoofed leather thuds to the ground with hardly a bounce; so much finer in so many ways, but the thrill has just gone, the stadiums are dead. Fast food outlets with designer fashion annexes and ersatz blokery from middle-class tw*ts. Broadsheet journoes with English degrees from Cantab droning on about footer as if it were moral philosophy... Footballer's been ruined ruined ruined. I know hooliganism was bad but the cultural middle class vultures who have taken it over have robbed it of its tribal heart. £50 a seat to be booked months in advance and sit next to people you don't know who spend half the time eating over-priced french bread pizza or some vile burger at £5 a go, arrive late, leave early, and if their "team" isn't five nil up after half an hour start moaning. Woe betide you if you get excited and start shouting for your team, the stewards will have their beadies on you whether you swear or not. Football's a family game you know... b*ll*cks.

I guess for anyone who's been to Colchester, Stadium:MK, Northampton....Chesterfield et all - that about sums it up I'd say?

Edited by slystallone

I don't either, but some of the other choice chants deemed bordeline or crossing it, don't seem to racist, and it's these chants also, that are being highlighted as inappropriate

Where’s the :censored: with the bell West Ham fans at Fratton Park

=

F off back to Guildford Pompey fans to Man Utd fans at Fratton Park

=

The famines over why don’t you F off home Rangers fans to Celtic fans

=

You’re just a small town in Asia Forest fans to Leicester fans

=

You’re just a town full of pakis in Oldham

=

Hitting scummers with a brick, Pompey fans their abusive term for Southampton supporters.

That for me crosses the line, but in the comments in the article some say that arse Liam Stacy has been unfairly treated.

Guest Scratch2000uk

That for me crosses the line, but in the comments in the article some say that arse Liam Stacy has been unfairly treated.

Nick Hawkins thinks they are all worthy of being banned, and if clubs don't rid the terraces of those sort of chants, then points deductions, closed door games, financial penalties should be imposed. :blush:

Another interesting article