We'd better be up for it as I'm making a 500 mile round trip to go! Spoke to the ticket office on Saturday and they said only 200 tickets have been sold so hopefully most people should be pay on day!

4 of us going, all pay on day. I will be surprised if we take more than 800, although I think it would be double that on a Saturday (brainless football league again).

I'm going, only a ten minute walk from where I live. Hopefully the fact that it's a new ground for a lot of people (must be at least ten years since we last played them in the league?) and fairly local will add a few to the numbers. We're dragging a few plastics along for a bit of real football anyway...

We are taking 44 people from The Junction.

4 seats remain available and we depart at 5:30. £8 for the return trip. 0161 633 2759, if you fancy it...

Is it possible just to have 2 seats just for the return?? Obviously will pay £8. Its just we're going straight from work at 5pm & we are getting the train to Preston.