FA Cup - Round 1 - Are all loanees available?

FA Cup - Just a thought, but are any of the loanees (Adeyemi, Clarke, Mancinin, Scapuzzi, Simpson) being prevented from playing or do we have a full squad to choose from?

I'd be surprised if Clarke, Simpson or Scapuzzi are free to play but I have no idea. More chance of Adeyemi and Mancini being allowed as they're not going to get anywhere near their respective first teams.

I'd be surprised if Clarke, Simpson or Scapuzzi are free to play but I have no idea. More chance of Adeyemi and Mancini being allowed as they're not going to get anywhere near their respective first teams.

Apparently Lee Clarke was there last night - he may well not want Simpson to play after his performance last night - we should know soon. :huh:

GavinBrowne77 Gavin Browne

Latics have all loanees available for FA Cup on Saturday - apart from Nathan Clarke

That was from speaking to Dickov after the game.

Hope that's right. It could also explain why Clarke was left out tonight in order to give Diamond and Mvoto a run out together before Saturday.....

Confirmed on OS.

'>[/url]

Loanees available except Clarke