Latics Player commentary on Smartphone?

Is it possible to listen to the Latics Player match commentary on Smartphone?

I don't have a smartphone at the moment nor do I access the internet on my mobile. If it is possible to get the commentary on a smartphone would it cost a fortune for the amount of data needed to transfer the 90+mins of commentary?

I'm pretty sure it ain't compatible with any phone. Would be good if it was though, marketing bint! :wink:

No, if you try to access the official site, it defaults to the mobile site which doesn't give access to Latics Player. If you are using an Androit phone, there is a workround to force non-mobile website to load. Explained in

For iPhone, go to the official site and scroll all the way down to the bottom and click desktop version. This will load non-mobile site with Player. You may have to install Adobe Flash Player compatible plug-in, as Flash Player won't run on iPhone.

I can with a HTC desire.

Using the desktop site, the log-in is a bit tricky as sometimes on latics plater the main video highlight auto-sizes and you cant see the 'username' and password' but it does work.

So it's possible, but how much will it cost with a PAYG deal (I'm not a big mobile user) or would it be better to have a contract that provides infinite data?

I can log in and listen with a Samsung Android phone. It works ok in the car on Virgin mobile, but does tend to cut out every few minutes depending on reception. It doesn't seem to use too much data, just a few megabytes per game? I have 1,000MB per month allowance and it doesn't make a big dent in it.

So it's possible, but how much will it cost with a PAYG deal (I'm not a big mobile user) or would it be better to have a contract that provides infinite data?

Yeah, you'd want an infinite data deal. You'd be best with a Giffgaff sim - they're a branch of O2, and give pretty good packages - £10/month gets you unlimited texts, unlimited data, and more than enough minutes (can't remember how many off the top of my head).