Team full of thugs

Reminded me of the Easter game in '89 when Brian Tinnion kicked Tommy Wright all over the field…left their foot in all over the shop and Jones should have walked...

Aye, I remember that, Im just relieved that the team who had more skill, guile and footballing integrity got through.

That Bradford team ( weakened or not) deserve to be in the old fourth division, jesus, no wonder Southend are flying if thats the :censored: they meet week in week out..

So Parkinson, take your team of long ball apes back over the hill and :censored: off to oblivion.

Completely mystified how they walked off with 11 players still on the pitch even more mystified that we beat them 3-1 on bookings.

Why do these thug teams always appear to get cr*p and weak refs.

I read in the MEN tonight that a local league player was done for assault and faces a prison sentence for using an elbow on another player , i assume Jones will be getting life for his assault !!!!!!!

Completely mystified how they walked off with 11 players still on the pitch even more mystified that we beat them 3-1 on bookings.

I read in the MEN tonight that a local league player was done for assault and faces a prison sentence for using an elbow on another player , i assume Jones will be getting life for his assault !!!!!!!

I enjoyed them getting a lesson in football at the end.

Hats off to Parker, not match fit but gave em plenty of problems..

What happens on saturday, do we bring Furman straight back?

I enjoyed them getting a lesson in football at the end.

Hats off to Parker, not match fit but gave em plenty of problems..

What happens on saturday, do we bring Furman straight back?

Furman back for Wes who is banned after tonight's card, ditto Diamond back for Clarke.

Room for Parker if he's fit to play after tonight's 90min and PD wants to rest Taylor for another game.

Edited by laticsrblue

I said exactly same earlier. I cant believe they got to half time with only 1 yellow card, Jones could have had 3 yellows on his own. I was convinced they would have someone sent off 2nd half. :censored: team (they only had 2 good chances, Cisak save and crap penalty), with a dickhead manager and a bunch of thugs. That ref was a fooking joke!

have read this forum and see that Bradford are dirty gets who were played off the park and if it wasnt for the abysmal ref they would have had at least one sent off. Read Bradford's forum and Oldham 'played with 12 men', the ref was abysmal, if it wasnt for the ref etc etc, they should have had about four penalties and it's all an outrage.The best quote of all from the Bradford forum is that the occasion (QF of the JPT and all that, doesnt get much bigger) and the atmosphere clearly got to the referee.

Hmmm, who to believe - good honest Lancastrians or some dirty moaning unwashed Yorkie beasts from over the hill? Judge Shiny finds in favour of the blue team.

Oh, and their manager is a prick.

edit - and another thing....I also saw Oldham referred to as 'Manc scum'. And the other day some scouser was saying that he wanted us to beat Southend as he loves hammering Manc somethingorothers at Anfield. Have these people ever heard us speak?

Edited by help_shiny

There were Bradford fans in the Rifle Range after the game clIming they were robbed, that the ref was biased in favour of the higher placed league team (us) and that they were the better side

One of them tried to back this up with a "i watch alot of football me"

Classic

Im still mystified how they ended up with 11 men still on the pitch and bow we had more booked than them

Jones should have seen a straight red, but even though he only got a yellow; he should have walked 5mins later for the foul on Simpson

The big lad up front, Hanson i think - he should have gone for a blatant elbow on Clarke that wasnt even blown up for, and the RB Moore should have had at least 3 yellow cards by the end

Horrible side - with a horrible manager - so glad we beat them

There were Bradford fans in the Rifle Range after the game clIming they were robbed, that the ref was biased in favour of the higher placed league team (us) and that they were the better side One of them tried to back this up with a "i watch alot of football me" Classic Im still mystified how they ended up with 11 men still on the pitch and bow we had more booked than them Jones should have seen a straight red, but even though he only got a yellow; he should have walked 5mins later for the foul on Simpson The big lad up front, Hanson i think - he should have gone for a blatant elbow on Clarke that wasnt even blown up for, and the RB Moore should have had at least 3 yellow cards by the endHorrible side - with a horrible manager - so glad we beat them
Where's Graham Poll when you need him :grin: