lee injured

after the tackle from mohsni on tuesday lee been told he's out minimum 2-3 weeks maybe 5-6 with ligament damage

obviously he's gutted as it puts anfield trip in jeoperdy for him

Gutted for the lad,

Maybe he shouldn't have played on????

RB now an issue, i'd plump for Winchester in there as I think Clarke's lack of pace will be more exposed at FB than CB.

got to be winchester for me, he is more comfortable there and is a lot more composed on the ball

if clarke plays there we may see alot more long ball when its not needed, winnchester can link up better but he will need a little more protection in front of him

What a :censored:ing cock that Mohsni is. Very reckless challenge that. Think we may suffer a little with Mr Consistent being out for a few weeks, especially his attacking threat, which Clarke wouldn't pose. Has to be Winchester IMO, although he can be fragile at the back as we saw against Exeter at home last season.

as i said i would rather have winchester but he hasnt been near the team for months

if mvoto is fit Dickov will defo put clarke there, hopefully we will be solid but as said earlier we will lose out alot going forward

it is nice to have a choice but i dont think either are the right choice

a centre half and a midfielder

just athought but would adeyemi (spelling) fit there?...... for a few games at least?

Think the space boot gave it away, that and the fact that it's true!

Question why the club have kept it quiet though?

oh the space boot of course.........no wait ive not seen that!

oh and because its true! but wait how would i know that as its not been mentioned officially

IT MAY BE TRUE BUT HOW THE :censored: DO I KNOW THAT! hence the polite question :grin:

oh the space boot of course.........no wait ive not seen that!

oh and because its true! but wait how would i know that as its not been mentioned officially

IT MAY BE TRUE BUT HOW THE :censored: DO I KNOW THAT! hence the polite question :grin:

Because someone who knows told you, now calm down, ever so politely :-)

Because someone who knows told you, now calm down, ever so politely :-)

someone i know told me that father christmas was real and liverpool v oldham would take place on a sunday

look how that turned out!!!!!!

Edited by palmer1

someone i know told me that father christmas was real and liverpool v oldham would take place on a sunday

look how that turned out!!!!!!

Ahhh, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow then and Father Christmas is real, he rests on Sundays (except Xmas day of course) hence why the game was switched!