Nathan Clarke

Probably our worst player, he's lazy and is bringing the team down. Take him back and he will probably cost you promotion so it's best leaving him here so he doesn't cause more harm to your season that is already slowly slipping away.

Also we have no money so there will be zero chance of a fee being exchanged if we have to have the displeasure of keeping him - which would be a terrible shame.

On your way now...

How's he getting on for you lot?

Our defence is a bit of a shambles at the moment and a few wouldn't mind seeing him come back and given a chance but it's doubtful Lee Clark will do that

Would you be willing to pay a fee for him?

He been ok, not outstanding and not done nothing wrong...a solid league 1 defender.

Apparently was very good on Saturday though

I doubt we would pay a fee but I don’t think we would say no to having him full time

Would he add to a promotion winning side.... I doubt it very much

But seeing as you are not a promotion winning side...might be worth looking at ;)

I like him, but your not gonna get any money out of us, we've got nowt!

He's honest and hardworking, vocal, experienced, good in the air and consistant! Settled in really well too!

Downside is he's been done for pace the odd time!

With the budget you have, your gonna be able to get better than him but with our financial situation, if he's availible on a free or to extend his loan then he's ideal for us!

He's done well for us. As part of the '4' centre halves we've got; he's played plenty of games and hasn't had a shocker in any of the one's I've seen him in (I didn't go to Colchester away where I believe he had his worst game??)

He is what he is - a League 1 CB. He's honest, hard-working, no nonsense and he's added to our squad / side, which is all you can ask for from a loanee.

Would you really want a fee for him? Would you get one? He's a player who's come through your ranks and played a good number of games for you - can you hold any hope of getting a fee for a type of player of the Nathan Clarke mould????

As for keeping him, I'd like it if we did. Just as I would with Robbie Simpson too. I can see why they've fallen out of favour with Clark over at yours; neither of them is a 'flair player' and it's those who he seems to favour………..but I think it speaks volumes about Clark & his man-management that he hasn't even considered looking at Robbie Simpson; after what has been a very successful loan.