Oldham commemorative scarf ....

Robbie Savage reckons Kuqi's the only player he's seen who doesn't flinch getting into an ice bath, which makes the snood all the more inexplicable. Personally i think players should be allowed to wear them, but only if they also wear legwarmers, earmuffs and neon pink fingerless gloves as well.

Came out at the start of the game wearing one; and gloves too - the tart!

He took it off after a few minutes like but still..........

The ref made him take it off, the size of that ref's balls must be huge. Shame he didn't use the same letter of the law approach to the karate some of their players used throughout the game.

I'm not going to lie but I did lose a little bit of respect for the Finnish one when I saw him with that thing around his neck.

I'm not going to lie but I did lose a little bit of respect for the Finnish one when I saw him with that thing around his neck.

Yeah i'm with you. And i'm not having any of this "oh but Boundary Park's so cold" nonsense either. I've said it before and i'll say it again: I'm sure it was pretty nippy on February 14th 1990, but i very much doubt the thought going through Andy Ritchie's mind when the ball hit the back of the net for the sixth time was "my God the back of my neck feels cold".