Reid back in action

Big return this IMO

As said above, up until the injury, i'd say Reuben was our best performer.

His return gives us way more options up top, puts pressure on Kuqi to actually pull his finger out again, and gives Dickov a viable alternative

I hope he's able to pick up where he left off; but realistically - we are all aware how long it took to get him uoto speed in the fitness department; so IMO that isnt likely to happen unfortunately.

Big return this IMO

His return gives us way more options up top, puts pressure on Kuqi to actually pull his finger out again, and gives Dickov a viable alternative

I hope he's able to pick up where he left off; but realistically - we are all aware how long it took to get him uoto speed in the fitness department; so IMO that isnt likely to happen unfortunately.

Which means the fans need to be patient, again. Even when he was playing well this season, it was clear some fans had already made their minds up about him and would berate every mistake. The last thing we need is fans getting on his back if he starts slowly again...

There were some particularly nasty knuckle draggers at the Scunthorpe away game in the league. The missus came with me to that match (her second Oldham game in 8 years) and was dumfounded as to how neanderthal some 'fans' could be. They were on his back from the moment the whistle went! Like has been said, he was by far our best performer but fans need to show a lot of patience for his return. Welcome back Reuben!

Big return this IMO

I was going to make a similar point, that Reid clearly struggles with his weight and, in terms of getting back, much will depend how closely he's watched that (or how many Nando's he's had) during his lay-off.