Mazda problems

singe

I am hoping someone can help.

We have a 57 MAzda 5 (more of the date being important in a mo)

I have a lot of problems iwth it feeling like Bambi on Ice (even in warm weather), pulling to the left, tyre wear, lower suspension, camber pull

I have reported it twice to my local MAzda deealership where I bought it in Kent 8 months ago, and they are in complete and utter denial of a problem, despite internet examples.

I know they know, I suspect I know they know I know, but I cannot get them to budge.

Mazda hHead Office do not want to know either.

I know some older cars were admitted, but ours is not supposed to be affected.

I know it is the same group parent group as Oldham Motors, but the group has a monpooly around the area that I live in Kent

Has anyone had the same issue, or even better been able to get MAzda to fix it or even someone else to.

wHat do they have to do to fix it?

bit of a different response by BMW to a potential problem than a very real and dangerous by MAzda.

Hopefully if it oputs one person off buying a Mazda I will feel vindicated.

I am hoping someone can help.

We have a 57 MAzda 5 (more of the date being important in a mo)

I have a lot of problems iwth it feeling like Bambi on Ice (even in warm weather), pulling to the left, tyre wear, lower suspension, camber pull

I have reported it twice to my local MAzda deealership where I bought it in Kent 8 months ago, and they are in complete and utter denial of a problem, despite internet examples.

I know they know, I suspect I know they know I know, but I cannot get them to budge.

Mazda hHead Office do not want to know either.

I know some older cars were admitted, but ours is not supposed to be affected.

I know it is the same group parent group as Oldham Motors, but the group has a monpooly around the area that I live in Kent

Has anyone had the same issue, or even better been able to get MAzda to fix it or even someone else to.

wHat do they have to do to fix it?

bit of a different response by BMW to a potential problem than a very real and dangerous by MAzda.

Hopefully if it oputs one person off buying a Mazda I will feel vindicated.

Independent Engineers report and contact Citizens Advice along with Trading Standards.