Amidst all the doom, gloom and despair of last night....

I thought young Tarkowski looked fantastic again last night when replacing Diamond. For a young kid, he looks assured on the ball, his positional sense is good and he look VERY comfortable when bringing the ball forward and attacking.

I wonder if there might be a bit of the Ian Marshall conversion about him?

I think you could see when he played his first few games that Tarkowski has the makings of a very, very good player.

I rate him highly and was slightly bemused by the loan signing of Nathan Clarke, which pushed him down the pecking order. He deserves his chance.

I thought young Tarkowski looked fantastic again last night when replacing Diamond. For a young kid, he looks assured on the ball, his positional sense is good and he look VERY comfortable when bringing the ball forward and attacking.

I wonder if there might be a bit of the Ian Marshall conversion about him?

to a striker?

nah.

he's a decent prospect at CB though that's for sure.

I think you could see when he played his first few games that Tarkowski has the makings of a very, very good player.

I rate him highly and was slightly bemused by the loan signing of Nathan Clarke, which pushed him down the pecking order. He deserves his chance.

Tarky was injured for a good chunk of the 1st half of the season and we needed a player who could immediately keep Mvoto & Diamond on their toes. Clarke was the right move at the time but certainly isn't needed anymore, especially if Matty Carr can cover too.