I wouldn't say that we are at the stage of "must win" games yet

But Hartlepool is certainly a "must not lose" game. The losing streak has to stop soon or we will be right in the thick of the relegation battle.

I can't believe I'm saying this after what happened at Bramall Lane 2 weeks ago. So much has gone against us.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Its a huge week lose against Hartlepool and Bournemouth and we are in the :censored: well and truely

Need to think positive but cant see us getting anything v Pool which means its a massive game against the Cherries, the quicker we secure safety the quicker we can work out next seasons budget which will be a big bonus

We are miss so many keys players and its crippling us we are being pushed almost to the bare bones

But Hartlepool is certainly a "must not lose" game. The losing streak has to stop soon or we will be right in the thick of the relegation battle.

I can't believe I'm saying this after what happened at Bramall Lane 2 weeks ago. So much has gone against us.

I would say that we are at that stage - and unfortunately I can see us losing at Hartlepool if yesterday's performance is anything to go by.

That makes Bournemouth at home a pivotal game - we have already lost four on the bounce - lose on Tuesday and on Saturday and we are in trouble. :o

Edited by TheBigDog