Reece brown

Anyone heard whether we have managed to extend his loan? We could really do with him at the back.

I love my club but this sort of stuff does my head in...

The club has known since we signed Brown on loan that the loan period expired after the Notts County game - so why do we always seem to be scrambling around at the last minute to extend a loan?

Brown has been a revelation since he was moved from fullback to centre back - that surely was the time to get the paperwork in place? Then it would be a simple confirmation and send through the documents.

:ranting:

Rant over.

:)

I love my club but this sort of stuff does my head in...

The club has known since we signed Brown on loan that the loan period expired after the Notts County game - so why do we always seem to be scrambling around at the last minute to extend a loan?

Brown has been a revelation since he was moved from fullback to centre back - that surely was the time to get the paperwork in place? Then it would be a simple confirmation and send through the documents.

:ranting:

Rant over.

:)

Possibly because the other club doesn't want to commit till the end of the loan? More negotiations over payment of wages? The player undecided?

Could be all sorts of reasons but it happens elsewhere too.

Possibly because the other club doesn't want to commit till the end of the loan? More negotiations over payment of wages? The player undecided?

Could be all sorts of reasons but it happens elsewhere too.

Fair points but the end of the loan was Saturday - it is now 3:15 pm on Tuesday - unless it has already been done and we are playing the 'I am not going to reveal my team until the last minute' game, why not let the fans know?

And how long does it take to extend a loan....Something like this:

Question for Reece, loan is over on Saturday, do you want to stay until the end of the season?

Question for United, loan is over on Saturday, can we have Reece until the end of the season?

That's two 'yes's' - okay - same terms? Good - we will send the paperwork (*) Monday morning first thing - just sign and return - Sorted :D

(*) - we will scan in the paperwork and will send via email - modern technology huh?