Wycombe v Oldham

no way was that a save, i thought it went wide. battered them for first 30 mins then gifted them a goal. from that moment we bottled it and there was only going to be one winner. they should have put the game out of sight with the penalty miss. then in the last minute a long ball forward and tonk got the right side of the defender and went down. we then did our best to gift them the win in the 5 mins of injury time. poor poor game, that bad that a large amount of the 300 or so latics were singing your not fit to where the shirt towards the end.

pen was a miss mate

My mistake, I stand corrected. Thought I heard Gordon say it was saved, and a few on chat put that it was saved aswell.

Sounded like the performance wasn't good, but the result will almost certainly be good enough. For Wycombe to get 6 points more than us in the next 3 games is not realistic (no matter how bad we currently are!)

Time for us to finally start looking to the medium and long term future. It's been long overdue and there are a lot of questions that need to be asked.

When we got it down and passed it, we looked OK. After Morais' cracker, it looked as though we'd wipe the floor with them until that comedy act to give them the equaliser. It knocked the stuffing out of us and I was relieved to go in all square at HT. Pity Kuqi's "goal" was ruled out though - it was a terrific hit. That would have had us 2-1 up. Couldn't tell if he was offside from the other end of the ground and the BBC probably won't show it.

We didn't get going in the second half for about 10 to 15 minutes, then took the game to them and should have gone in front. Was it wishful thinking, or should we have had a pen for handball? I still thought we'd go on and win it, we looked good enough without being brilliant and their second was a sickener.

I didn't think we could get it back with only 10 or 15 mins left and their pen should have killed us off. It was a shocking penalty and was probably the bit of luck we've been missing for a while.

But give them credit, their heads didn't drop and we deserved the point. All in all, not a world beating performance, but for a team low on confidence on the back of 5 straight defeats, I'll take today, thank you very much.

We were ok in patches today and you have to give credit to Wycombe who, whilst clearly not good enough for this division, never gave up and played pretty well for 20 mins in the second half and could, maybe should, have won it. The point is we also battled and I didn't see any evidence that our players didn't want it or that PD doesn't know what he is doing as some have been saying.

When we got it down and passed it, we looked OK. After Morais' cracker, it looked as though we'd wipe the floor with them until that comedy act to give them the equaliser. It knocked the stuffing out of us and I was relieved to go in all square at HT. Pity Kuqi's "goal" was ruled out though - it was a terrific hit. That would have had us 2-1 up. Couldn't tell if he was offside from the other end of the ground and the BBC probably won't show it.

We didn't get going in the second half for about 10 to 15 minutes, then took the game to them and should have gone in front. Was it wishful thinking, or should we have had a pen for handball? I still thought we'd go on and win it, we looked good enough without being brilliant and their second was a sickener.

I didn't think we could get it back with only 10 or 15 mins left and their pen should have killed us off. It was a shocking penalty and was probably the bit of luck we've been missing for a while.

But give them credit, their heads didn't drop and we deserved the point. All in all, not a world beating performance, but for a team low on confidence on the back of 5 straight defeats, I'll take today, thank you very much.

This is my biggest worry with us, we cant play well for a full match or best part of it!

We play one good half and one :censored: one...... been happening since last season!

More concentration needed please!

This is my biggest worry with us, we cant play well for a full match or best part of it!

We play one good half and one :censored: one...... been happening since last season!

More concentration needed please!

Was like that under Shez, good first half :censored:e second half.. But quite a bit under Shez, especially in first season we had the game won by half-time..