Ched Evans

There's a disproportionate number of professional footballer rapists, in comparison to any other profession, surely. Can never get my head round it.

Always been skeptical as there's that many but there can be little doubt if he's been found guilty, from my basic understanding of the courts it's got to be a definitive 'beyond doubt' to be found guilty.

Good to see someone who 'had it all' lose everything, a crime worthy of ruining the guilty party's life.

There's a disproportionate number of accused professional footballer rapists, in comparison to any other profession, surely. Can never get my head round it.

Always been skeptical as there's that many but there can be little doubt if he's been found guilty, from my basic understanding of the courts it's got to be a definitive 'beyond doubt' to be found guilty.

Good to see someone who 'had it all' lose everything, a crime worthy of ruining the guilty party's life.

FTFY

Not many convictions, often found to be bollocks.

Guest Scratch2000uk

I thought this sort of behaviour was quite endemic amongst quite a few footballers, you know, lads night out, booze, then sex.

I suppose if someone's almost passed out intoxicated with whatever they are on, then you have to keep your memebr in your trousers and walk away. :huh:

I suppose if someone's almost passed out intoxicated with whatever they are on, then you have to keep your memebr in your trousers and walk away. :huh:

A feat we have all managed at some time or another I suppose. Maybe some footballers have such a high opinion of themselves that they assume the girl is gagging for it anyway?