Keanu Marsh-Brown

Yesterday he was :censored:e first half but second half he showed a little spark with his dribbling, not enough end product though. He has talent but his passing was woeful yesterday, should we keep him? If he gets his final ball sorted he could be some player

He wears gloves in April. Apart from him being a terrible player, we should get rid just for that.

In fairness, it's unseasonably cold. I'm wearing gloves right now and I'm indoors.

I know he's got an attitude and he's a bit of a luxury, but he's a luxury that can win us games. I thought he was our only real attacking threat yesterday. I'd give him til January.

He clearly has talent, why dont we stick by a talented player for once and try and get the best out of him?

Fed up of us releasing players that quickly go on to bigger and better things elsewhere.

edited to say of course it wont guarantee he will be a success but at least we could give him time and try to get the best out of him.

Edited by Oh Heck C-Beck

In fairness, it's unseasonably cold. I'm wearing gloves right now and I'm indoors.

I know he's got an attitude and he's a bit of a luxury, but he's a luxury that can win us games. I thought he was our only real attacking threat yesterday. I'd give him til January.

I'm sure a couple of weeks ago he wore short sleeves and gloves, what was that about?!

A lot of people saying here his delivery isn't good enough. He doesn't even deliver! Never mind can he cross, it's will he cross? If he puts a ball in then great, but how many times yesterday did he beat a man on the wing, should have crossed it and then checked inside, beat a couple more and then lost it? It's mind-boggling.

Someone above says he blew his chance, does anyone know for sure what went on during his absence? I don't think I've even seen any rumours on here.

A lot of people saying here his delivery isn't good enough. He doesn't even deliver! Never mind can he cross, it's will he cross? If he puts a ball in then great, but how many times yesterday did he beat a man on the wing, should have crossed it and then checked inside, beat a couple more and then lost it? It's mind-boggling.

I'd rather we kept hold of a player who can beat defenders and tried to teach him to cross it quicker, than sign someone who doesn't have his skill on the ball and attempt to coach that into them. I'd guess the first option would be easier and stand more chance of success. Just my humble opinion.

It wasn't cold yesterday though. It must have been at least 10 degrees, which definitley isn't gloves weather. But he also wore gloves during that night game in March where it was absolutely roasting. And he wears offensively coloured boots.

It wasn't cold yesterday though. It must have been at least 10 degrees, which definitley isn't gloves weather. But he also wore gloves during that night game in March where it was absolutely roasting. And he wears offensively coloured boots.

Maybe he has bad circulation to his hands so they get cold and he'd prefer to wear gloves so he doesnt have to think about them and can concentrate on playing football instead?

Seems a bit pointless discussing it, not like he has a tea towel on his head or one of those stupid snood things

I'd rather we kept hold of a player who can beat defenders and tried to teach him to cross it quicker, than sign someone who doesn't have his skill on the ball and attempt to coach that into them. I'd guess the first option would be easier and stand more chance of success. Just my humble opinion.

This is a fair point. That said, he is 19 years old and whilst young, surely coaches have been telling him for years to cross the bloody thing! I think he's worth giving a one year cheapo deal to with a nice release clause in it - he surely can't be on that much if he was an unattached 19 year old when we signed him.

Plus, if football doesn't work out for him then there's a career as a professional boxer waiting for him. Pow!

I'm sure a couple of weeks ago he wore short sleeves and gloves, what was that about?!

Someone above says he blew his chance, does anyone know for sure what went on during his absence? I don't think I've even seen any rumours on here.

i'll message you

I'm less bothered that he wears gloves and bright boots, and more interested in the fact that he shows a spark of talent, that just needs to be nurtured and matured.

we're constantly told we have this abundance of team spirit, great lads and "banter" but it hasn't exactly worked wonders for us this season

It vanished after the transfer window closed. Again.

Whatever happened to the team huddle?

The Twitter banter has virtually died.

That team spirit isn't what it was.