Dickov: Either players want to stay or they don't

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I agree that Lee, Simpson, Taylor et al are each replaceable, I'm not confident that if they all left, we'd be able to replace them all with equal quality. It would leave the squad severely weakened.

And I don't want a team of grafters if they're crap footballers!

Whilst I agree that Lee, Simpson, Taylor et al are each replaceable, I'm not confident that if they all left, we'd be able to replace them all with equal quality. It would leave the squad severely weakened.

And I don't want a team of grafters if they're crap footballers!

The three of them are grafters with quality.

(Simpson the loanee)

If Trafford Tic says K Lee is off, am I right in taking that as Gospel?

If I remember rightly, if anyone should know it would be TL.

Seeing as he's going out with his daughter i'd say so. As for him not panicking, I still think if he moves it will still be North West, doesn't take me as the type of chap that would move be attracted by a move to the bright lights. All will be revealed I suppose.

As for all three,(Taylor, Simpson and Lee) sometimes it's better to be a big fish in a small pond. The only one I can see going onto bigger and better things is Lee. The other two with be getting splintered bums….

If Trafford Tic says K Lee is off, am I right in taking that as Gospel?

If I remember rightly, if anyone should know it would be TL.

If a player sweeps the player of the year awards most managers in from half way down the championship will be interested. His agent will be adding the awards to KL's profile

Its probably safe to say hes off to the championship, lets see how he reacts at the end of the game.

Stii in the balance. KL is happy at Oldham but wants better football. Wants better players at Latics but will he get that?, that's the dilemma he faces. He just might give us 12 more months to see, after that I reckon if no improvement he will have no quarms going.

The 2 week deadline might be too early for him to commit, who knows. Whatever happens we need better players around the better players we have. PD really has his work cut out this close season.

As for Taylor...........he can go for me now. First chance of lining his own pockets and he wants Championship football. Off ya go son.

If a player sweeps the player of the year awards most managers in from half way down the championship will be interested. His agent will be adding the awards to KL's profile

Its probably safe to say hes off to the championship, lets see how he reacts at the end of the game.

don't think he's playing today,not starting anyway

I don't think anything's decided but the more options that become available, then the more chance of something becoming too good for him to turn down springing up. I know no more than anyone else, i just know that there's going to be something offered that's going to leave him and others with big decisions to make.