Micah Richards again....

Surely a big contributory factor in Micah Richards being left out of the 23 man England squad for Euro 2012 was that he wasn’t getting regular first team football with Man City.

Surely now he will make his mind up to move to a club at which he will get first team football thus putting himself back into the England spotlight.

Oh, and did I mention that we would then be able to cash in on our cut of any associated transfer fee. Simples.

Sadly I doubt he will care less..... enjoy his summer holidays with no pressure and smile when he checks his bank balance and lifestyle. Known as the "Parker" syndrome.

I'm not sure about that. I think he'll be gutted and will want to do everything he can to make the 2014 World Cup squad. It comes down to whether he believes he can force his way into Mancini's plans.

I'm not sure about that. I think he'll be gutted and will want to do everything he can to make the 2014 World Cup squad. It comes down to whether he believes he can force his way into Mancini's plans.

This /\

He'll be devastated - he's a Premier League player who actually appear to give a :censored: about playing for his Country. I bet he's gutted.

Mancini decided Pablo Zabaleta was the better bet at RB for the important run-in. I think that speaks volumes. Micah would, IMO be better off asking for a move; but it would then be a question of where to. I doubt City would want to strengthen a rival by selling Micah to them; so that rules out Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal & even Spurs. Liverpool could be option for him; but they have a RB who is keeping him out of the squad........Hmmmmm.

I think he should contimplate a move; but i think he'll want to stay and fight for a place.

This season Richards has played 37 games, Zabaleta 31. OK so Mancini played Zabaleta more towards the end of the season, but Richards is definitely in Mancini's plans currently. Plus, footballers want to win things, unless he goes abroad Richard's is going to win more at City than anywhere else.

City need home-grown players for the champions league.. Think he's one of the few in the squad who qualify as home grown..

Thought all this "home grown" nonsense had gone now , more to do with finance and keeping losses within a set limit ?

At the end of the day MR will want a move if he thinks lack of first team appearancs are reducing his chances of playing in the 2014 world cup.

Thought all this "home grown" nonsense had gone now , more to do with finance and keeping losses within a set limit ?

At the end of the day MR will want a move if he thinks lack of first team appearancs are reducing his chances of playing in the 2014 world cup.

Thats the financial fair play rules or whatever...

Clubs can name 25 man squad for Champs league, and a certain number of players need to be home-grown for the squad, if can't meet the requirement then some places have to be left in the squad or something..