lee and taylor

why not good luck ? The pair of them have both given there all for the club and at the end of the day would you stay i you could get offered twice as much money elsewhere. stop being a bitter and get your head in the real world.

why not good luck ? The pair of them have both given there all for the club and at the end of the day would you stay i you could get offered twice as much money elsewhere. stop being a bitter and get your head in the real world.

i have wished them good luck and that is it. sick of hearing it. you are late to the party. plus in all honesty i couldnt give a to55 that taylor is leaving. lee will be missed but he certainly isn't the best fullback in the division.

i have wished them good luck and that is it. sick of hearing it. you are late to the party. plus in all honesty i couldnt give a to55 that taylor is leaving. lee will be missed but he certainly isn't the best fullback in the division.

wait 6 months, you will find its the other way round, Taylor will be missed more than lee

one is going to be easy to replace the other isnt

I am the only one who think kieran lee won't make it in the championship

no you are not

i think he could do but its too soon at the moment, it might be a case of waiting like he did here

Taylor will make it easy though

Yet he smashed player of the year awards 2 seasons in a row, so he is obviously doing something right

i'm not saying he's not a good player

more style than substance though in my opinion

we might get a lesser footballer but better defender there next season