The New Home Shirt

I recently bought the new training top and found that it is a very small fitting, so much so I had to take it back and get the next size up. Just wondering if the actual home shirt is the same small fitting as I'm looking to buy that soon aswell...

I know the neck is tight, also noticed some of the players have cut it to try and loosen it.

I recently bought the new training top and found that it is a very small fitting, so much so I had to take it back and get the next size up. Just wondering if the actual home shirt is the same small fitting as I'm looking to buy that soon aswell...

You buying it in club shop or buying online? If in Club Shop you should be able to try it on before buying to see if fits so you don't have to make another journey to change size if needed

The new home shirt is a slimmer fit than last seasons' top - pretty decent quality though. It all depends on how you wear 'em - loose or tighter. :smoking: