Well we all expected injuries/suspensions, but even by our unlucky standards this is a bit of a joke!

I would imagine Montana will go straight in at LM, with M'Changama in the centre, so looking on the bright side, out of all the players that could have been injured we have this one covered the best!

Hopefully M'Changama can step up!

Well we all expected injuries/suspensions, but even by our unlucky standards this is a bit of a joke!

I would imagine Montana will go straight in at LM, with M'Changama in the centre, so looking on the bright side, out of all the players that could have been injured we have this one covered the best!

Hopefully M'Changama can step up!

I've every belief he will, I'd actually prefer him to Wes at the minute, I believe Wes to be carrying a bit of timber at the minute. Youssef would be more dynamic in my opinon.

I've every belief he will, I'd actually prefer him to Wes at the minute, I believe Wes to be carrying a bit of timber at the minute. Youssef would be more dynamic in my opinon.

We'll see how it goes, i'de imagine Youssuf coming in to the team will mean Furman playing a deeper role and not going forward much, with M'changama going forward when he can!

the players have just had a full preseason, no matter what people think,not one of those players are carrying extra weight!

Montano has been strange, not took anyone on Yet. MK been nowt Special but another failing from a corner, they've also crashed the bar and Lowe has had one deflected narrowly wide . ref's been :censored:e but we've offered nowt simmo looks subdued Slew is scrapping around for the ball - crying out for someone to put their foot on the ball in CM and whtatver big Leon wants let's pay it as we cannot hold the ball up in the final third. if MK get a 2nd this could be painful. jYM been immense rest I'm struggling....

Latics in 1 goal enough to beat us travelling down south shocker ........

I take it MK Dons back 5 not handing goals out like free sweets unlike we did last Monday not for the first time.

Predictable begining ....no doubt lots of postivites to take out of it .

MK were organised but nothing special.

We gave away two soft goals, one from their corner and one from our corner.

No idea how anybody could have been offside for Simpson's "goal".

Our best players were M'Voto and M'Changama who was playing more central. But we didn't have a left side first half. Grounds kept backing off and Montana? Jesus if we've got two years of that :censored: we're doomed. That was perhaps the worst debut I've ever witnessed.

Simpson was too busy winding people up to be effective. Croft didn't see enough of the ball. Slew worked hard but looked as isolated as Kuqi did last season. In so many ways it was exactly like the second half of last season. I suppose we've improved by three goals.

The ref was crap. How their defender didn't get booked is beyond me and how he took an hour to book the tosser in midfield who eventually got subbed I don't know.

Connor Hughes was a bright point again and Croft came in to the game more when we made that change. Oh, Cisak's two saves were excellent.

We weren't that bad. We just didn't look like scoring. Again.

No idea how anybody could have been offside for Simpson's "goal".

I do Simmo is closer to the goal than every Milton Keynes player bar one. There is a pic link below courtesy of Alan Howarth, who is a photographer for club/chron, on twitter.

http://p.twimg.com/A0mVE13CEAEO2yQ.jpg:large

Edited by rudemedic

I do Simmo is closer to the goal than every Milton Keynes player bar one. There is a pic link below courtesy of Alan Howarth, who is a photographer for club/chron, on twitter.

http://p.twimg.com/A0mVE13CEAEO2yQ.jpg:large

Nice one. Not conclusive due to the angle but it does help - the position of the keeper never crossed my mind.

Is Lewington's left foot playing him on?

Surely the guy on the goal line is playing Simpson on side?

Not if Lewington is further away from goal than Simpson.

Edited by opinions4u