Will they play better away from home?

I have seen many times in the past where players are nervy and perform poorly as as result of bad home crowd reactions.

It often happens away from these stresses they play better with less pressure on them when away from home - and it would not surprise me if that was the case this season.

Possible you think ?

I have seen many times in the past where players are nervy and perform poorly as as result of bad home crowd reactions.

It often happens away from these stresses they play better with less pressure on them when away from home - and it would not surprise me if that was the case this season.

Possible you think ?

Yes, absolutely. It's been the case for a bit. Seems a bit more patience from those making the away trip - or maybe just that the players can't hear the reactions and don't feel the pressure as much as a result.

Players need confidence when they are not playing well......at BP the crowd is often shocking and their reactions are often over the top. I have moved seats and stands to get away from several idiots that are clueless about football and do nothing but abuse players!

I go to away games more than home often because I find the die had fans are there and yes have opinions but balance it as well and encourage players.

BP is shocking at times and its not surprising the young players play with themselves and make mistakes.

Unfortunately its the culture amongst the fans and it won't change and thats sad. Home matches are meant to help players with the majority of fans behind them, that is not true for BP.

Too many younger people at BP just expect us to win,win,win,win. But obviously we can't do that for many reasons. Sometimes i get more angry at the fans reactions than the actual defeat, because the players dont need 3000 people booing them when they've had shockers as i'm sure they realise they have played poor when they are walking off the pitch with 0 points