Disallowed goal!

The ball went in, the ref turned and pointed towards the centre circle and started walking away from the goal. The goalkeeper stayed down and the refs attention was drawn to this and went back and signalled a free kick. I'm convinced he awarded the goal and then changed his mind because the keeper was down. It's the drab blue kit, nothing has gone right for us in it!

The ball went in, the ref turned and pointed towards the centre circle and started walking away from the goal. The goalkeeper stayed down and the refs attention was drawn to this and went back and signalled a free kick. I'm convinced he awarded the goal and then changed his mind because the keeper was down. It's the drab blue kit, nothing has gone right for us in it!

Yeah that was how I saw it. First thing I did when it went in was to look over to the linesman (especially after going mental then feeling daft on Saturday :petesake: ) but it definitely looked like the goal had been given initially. I wouldn't have had any argument with it if it had been disallowed right away, it did look like a foul, but the way it panned out it definitely looked like the ref gave the goal, then changed his mind when the keeper stayed down.

Getting injury time goals disallowed two games running...has that ever happened before?

Never a goal, three jumped into the keeper, the referee had blown before Simpson put the ball in the net. Some confused with him pointing for the free-kick as awarding the goal. Never going to be given…..

Indeed. Massive foul. If that "goal" had been given against us we'd be going bananas.