Hartlepool

Sorry even if we get 6 points from 6 and a cup run is any thing really going to change - we have been having threads like this for the last year and an half - if we win two games and the cup games does anything really change? - if a company is having a bad time the textbooks will always show you that the first act is to get rid of the exisiting mangement and get some one new in with fresh and with new ideas.

PD has had more time than most managers would and results really have not in the end been good enough and it is a results business - Chairman is a top bloke who has backed him and I admire him for the loyaltly that has been shown but it is time for a change if nothing is happen.

I like PD and did think he would be a top manager but maybe we should have gone for more experience and let PD learn his trade in non - League it was a bold gamble to chose a ex - player with no previous management experience but I don't think it has worked.

But judging by my record on FIFA Manager what do I know.

I have been a dickov outer since mk dons the 5-0 defeat but I will always support the team and today is a big game. If we can't beat Hartlepool who can we beat even a very poor coventry team battered them 5-0. I'm not sure on the result tonight it will be tight and I think 1 goal will win

Call me mental, but I'm confident of a win tonight. If we win tonight and beat Shrewsbury Saturday, I reckon we've got a good chance of beating Donny and getting through to the 3rd Round.

Yes, I'm a happy clapper, but at the moment I'd rather be optimistic rather than a depressive like everyone else. :zigga::ktf::dynamite:

No idea which way this game will go.

We should win ,but confidence , team play / tactics ,morale .....and most of all goalscoring are at the bottom right now.

Wouldn't be surprised at the result which is no good to either team .....a dismal draw 0-0 or 1-1.

The players owe the manager a lot of big performances starting tonight .....no excuses will wash after this one me thinks.