November - league games: Played 6, Won 2, Lost 4

• Tranmere, Bournemouth and Doncaster - level at 0-0 at half time. Lost all three games.
  • Bury - losing 0-1 at half time - lost 1-2.
  • Hartlepool - winning 1-0 at half time - let in an equaliser and won the game in the last minute after opposition had been reduced to 10 men
  • Shrewsbury - winning 1-0 at half time - hung on for the win but under increasing pressure as the game wore on.

Last night - we had had 6 shots by half time - we ended up with 7 in total. What does PD say to the team at half time?

It's as if the opposition managers have got us sussed out and we simply do not step up in the second period.

Baffled. :omg:

Edited by TheBigDog

I can add to that

Home sheff wed in cup 2-0 up lost 4-2

Walsall home 1-0 up at h/t & Drew

Chesterfield away JPT - 1-0 Up at h/t lost 2-1

Coventry home 0-0 ht lost 1-0

Carlisle away 0-0 h/t lost 3-1

Bournemouth away 0-0 ht - Spanked 4-1!

That is simply put :censored:. Something must be wrong not holding onto points after HT.

My advice is every week bet

Oldham HT

Oppostion FT Usually 25/1

Oldham HT

Draw FT Usually 14/1

Never knew was this bad until had look into it then, at least that way you can make money!

November - league games: Played 6, Won 2, Lost 4

• Tranmere, Bournemouth and Doncaster - level at 0-0 at half time. Lost all three games.
  • Bury - losing 0-1 at half time - lost 1-2.
  • Hartlepool - winning 1-0 at half time - let in an equaliser and won the game in the last minute after opposition had been reduced to 10 men
  • Shrewsbury - winning 1-0 at half time - hung on for the win but under increasing pressure as the game wore on.

Last night - we had had 6 shots by half time - we ended up with 7 in total. What does PD say to the team at half time?

It's as if the opposition managers have got us sussed out and we simply do not step up in the second period.

Baffled. :omg:

At last! A second half performance - PD has taken my advice... :exile:

The key thing for me was that Doncaster had a massive gap between midfield and defence that no one was playing in. For the freekick that led to the goal wed burst into this space and got fouled

2nd half every time we went forward Furman who hadn't done much in the first half was sat in this space and drove us forward.

The key thing for me was that Doncaster had a massive gap between midfield and defence that no one was playing in. For the freekick that led to the goal wed burst into this space and got fouled

2nd half every time we went forward Furman who hadn't done much in the first half was sat in this space and drove us forward.

Never thought I'd see "Furman" and "drove us forward" in the same sentence