NOT HAPPY! why should I bother?

The whole team was :censored: today,what the feck goes on,they always give you that glimmer of hope we could push into the top 10,and then play like a bag of wankers,I and a few others left on 60 mins and went to the Clayton green,finding many more latics fans who :censored:ed off at half time..so pissed off!!

Why should I bother ? I'll tell you why,

Being born a Latics fan isn't easy, and never will be,

we ain't no top glory team that buy players when we want too,

we are a local team on a small budget and our fans have Big hearts,

we cheer them on win or lose. then we have a booze, usually when we lose.

we never want to be like utd or city

Oldham is special to us all.

Yes sometimes we are sh1te

and yes they tend to ruin most out weekends

but, hey ho.. we always come back for more

we cheer on the tics and we enjoy our wins when they come.

We try and introduce young talent and hopefully these lads go on to make a decent living for themselves

us, we remain latics fans, we keep on cheering our team win or lose.

If you want to see a team win every week, then I suggest you pick a different team,

Me, I don't really give two hoots if we were in the conference

they are my team and I'll always support them.

Maybe that's why I'm always Pissed n Broke,

Sick of people slagging off Montano after 1 bad performance.

Ludicrous that you say 'he can't get past a man' - evidently he can from the 21 other games we've played.

Today he was appalling but so was everybody else. The reason why you all complain is because we paid for him but then when we have loan players everybody complains at Dickov for bringing in loanees and not buying players. Croft was diabolical today but we didn't pay for him so that's alright. No.

He's just turned 20 years old, he isn't the perfect article yet but he shows lots of promise.

They're bound to have bad games but he's had his fair-share of good matches. He was worst of an abysmal bunch today.

Take some context instead of slating him from 1 bad performance.

was it you who said that Grounds had been a revelation since he moved forward on to the wing?

good judge of left wingers obviously? ;)

was it you who said that Grounds had been a revelation since he moved forward on to the wing?

good judge of left wingers obviously? ;)

Revelation was a strong word. You've got me there though, Sherlock!!! :detectivegm0::applause1:

Admit that Grounds was excellent in that game though!

I'd like to say I'm a good judge of a player, nevertheless you don't need to be a good judge of a player to realise that Montano has performed well in a lot of games this season and has contributed a considerable amount of dynamism and pace and skill to the side, especially for a 19/20 year old.

It's true he has his flaws but I rate him and so do a lot of others for a reason, he's shown a lot of potential for his first proper consisitent run in a team. Still a good signing in my opinion and will continue to improve.

Edited by NewBlue

65180_10151176891646200_2044916795_n.jpg

The highlight of my day was having my birthday read out at the game with love from the wife and my birthday cake at a family meal lol

Today was the worst first half I think I have seen in a very long time the team lacked everything and I think Dickov is long past due his P45!

However as you will see from the above I am 30 and I have supported Latics all my life Home and Away I will never stop supporting the Latics in whatever way I see fit.

I cannot question my desire to support the lads because if I do then the end is neigh folks KTF its all we have.

65180_10151176891646200_2044916795_n.jpg

The highlight of my day was having my birthday read out at the game with love from the wife and my birthday cake at a family meal lol

Today was the worst first half I think I have seen in a very long time the team lacked everything and I think Dickov is long past due his P45!

However as you will see from the above I am 30 and I have supported Latics all my life Home and Away I will never stop supporting the Latics in whatever way I see fit.

I cannot question my desire to support the lads because if I do then the end is neigh folks KTF its all we have.

Happy Birthday! Shame about the match but ah well!

Win, lose or draw :ktf:

Waaaaaah waaaaah waaaah. Waaaah! Whinge! Whine! Moan! Waaaaah.

Why do any of us bother? Can't bear this any more! It's like listening to :censored:-load of toddlers bot getting their own way.

That's such a lame argument. Define "not getting their own way" - is a bit of effort from the team too much to ask?

I can completely sympathise with those that feel there's no point in going back after yesterday's appalling display.

We know we're never going to be world-beaters, but there are times when you just feel the team and management are taking the p*ss. There are occasions when the fans give unwarranted criticism, but they're perfectly within their rights after such a shambolic performance.

maddog

you obviously fu**in love the :censored: that was served up yesterday then

I will be there next home game like every week! I will probably be there for the next 10 years as well

but I am entitled to ask why should I bother because what has been served up this season is not good enough!!!

with the amount of money is costs me to try get to Boundary park and to try and stay awake during these games I have a right to be pissed off!

Someone may not get a Xmas present in my family because I paid to watch that :censored:, I know where my money should be going......

can this carry on??????

Edited by palmer1