Is the current home shirt going to used for 2 seasons like normal? when I was down at the club shop the other day im sure it said on the front window new home kit 2012/13? And surely it should say 2012/14 if it was being used for 2 seasons. I could be wrong so just wondering if someone could clear it up.

It said 2012/14 on the website- think the poster in the shop window is wrong.

My mum went to get me the home shirt just before Christmas, but they said there were no medium or large left and wouldn't be gettin any more in until next season

Bollocks that.

Where there is a demand for shirts, they cannot supply the nessessary goods to make money.

Should we be surprised?!

Bollocks that.

Where there is a demand for shirts, they cannot supply the nessessary goods to make money.

Should we be surprised?!

no we shouldn't cause the club shop is fecking :censored:e,went in at half one today to exchange a training top to be told they couldn't do refunds on match days cause it was too busy...I was the only one in there,not a problem cause I'll go tomorrow and instead of an exchange I get my fecking money back