Donny Highlights

http://www.skysports...1,16518,00.html

Their first goal looks suspiciously off-side. It's good to us shooting from distance is such bad conditions- something I think we have failed to do enough of in the past.

What stands out for me about the performance is our lack of strength when challenging for the ball at set pieces - two examples:

Matt Smith's header - he got good contact but was muscled into making a mistake.

Doncaster winner - Wabara was not strong enough in the challenge on Symes

The two centre backs for Doncaster, Jones and McCombe were simply too strong for our forward line.

Still believe Matt Smith is worth persevering with but he needs to punch his weight in the opposition box.

Just such poor goals to concede. The fact the winner was o late shouldn't detract from the fact it was shocking. Basic defensive errors again. That is why we're down where we are. And where's the desire to get to the ball first, to put your head on the line. At least Smith I'd that. But collectively we're a soft touch and have been all season. Yet incredibly, we have such a bad disciplinary record. It's almost like the players don't want to play....!