Furman is playing at Forest I think so It'll no doubt be him and M'changama - I'd play Winchester (he may even play Simpson!!) #clueless

If Dickov dips into the transfer market for a mantom type player he has lost the plot completely.

PD please, please give either Winchester or Mellor a chance - they're not ready cos you never give them a chance or more than 45mins.

Furman is playing at Forest I think so It'll no doubt be him and M'changama - I'd play Winchester (he may even play Simpson!!) #clueless

If Dickov dips into the transfer market for a mantom type player he has lost the plot completely.

PD please, please give either Winchester or Mellor a chance - they're not ready cos you never give them a chance or more than 45mins.

Matt chambers said on twitter the other day that from what the south africa manger said he thinks furman will not be available for forest.

Matt chambers said on twitter the other day that from what the south africa manger said he thinks furman will not be available for forest.

Said yesterday he'd be available Saturday. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing to be honest, he's looked a bit 'distracted' of late.

Matt Chambers tweeted the other day saying Furman is around for the Forrest game, unless he's suspended (yellow cards) and I've missed it? Pretty sure if you appeal as well then he'll be available for Forrest until the FA hear the appeal

correct, havent been on for a while so missed that.

According to the bloke on GMR, Wes kicked out at the scunny player. If thats the case theres no way we can appeal, can we?

Not unless we want the ban increasing.

Assuming he's guilty as charged, it's a brainless act just as his midfield buddy is about to fly off to deepest darkest Africa.

Edited by opinions4u