I love football

Lots will be said by others about the game the 2 things that stood out where:

The point where I awoke from a blissful daze 10 minutes after Simpson's 1st goal asking my mate an anyone near me "What the f*ck has just happened?!"

and

Crofty and Andy Reid chasing after the loose ball and Crofty winning the race was hilarious, 100m sumo sprint should be included in the Olympics!

Lots will be said by others about the game the 2 things that stood out where:

The point where I awoke from a blissful daze 10 minutes after Simpson's 1st goal asking my mate an anyone near me "What the f*ck has just happened?!"

and

Crofty and Andy Reid chasing after the loose ball and Crofty winning the race was hilarious, 100m sumo sprint should be included in the Olympics!

The croft - Reid thing had me pissing my sides, just looked at my lad and said that was worth the money alone. Fair play to Robbie i was having him subbed at HT, i suppose Dickov said to him" Rob just go and stand up front your in the effing way in the middle". Jose just ran the show 2nd half and thought Changy was awesome, Saturday at home the big test now, keep it up, you've set standards now.