Small/Large/Full RRE sections

Good point about RRE made by @BDDunbar. 15% of capacity is 1,595 so could get away with small section. Just. #oafc

Possibility for us to have the large section, increase Latics fans getting the chance to go.

If Liverpool were to have the large section then we wouldn't be allowed the small section but vice versa might be okay.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why The hell should we give Liverpool anything less than 4600?

If we have the 3000 you will only get Liverpool fans in other areas.

Those 'Latics fans' who cant get a ticket for this tough by a season ticket!!

We need to maximise the revenue for this game with the lowest number of police and stewards and on police advice should be Liverpool full 4600 end of discussion.

Those extra glory hunting oldham 'fans' wont come back to a 3rd division tuesday night game so why cost us more money making sure they can come? The people of oldham havent supported us at home all year or for the past 10!

Edited by KYLEOAFC

We need to maximise the revenue for this game with the lowest number of police and stewards and on police advice should be Liverpool full 4600 end of discussion.

Those extra glory hunting oldham 'fans' wont come back to a 3rd division tuesday night game so why cost us more money making sure they can come? The people of oldham havent supported us at home all year or for the past 10!

Will it? Judging by the demand for this game last season, they best get down to BP at 4 in the morning to queue up like many Tics will when it goes on open sale. How many dya reckon will treck over from Liverpool to do that?

Fantastic idea.

Lets alienate those who don't come at the moment. Lets miss a good opportunity to try to source more fans.

You don't have to be a thoroughbred Latics fan to attend a home game. So lets not mess this opportunity up.

What have we got to lose? If we give Liverpool the 4600 seats then we have NO chance of finding new fans, if we give more tickets to exiles and stayaways and 5 of them start attending regularly again then it's been worth it.

Splitting the RRE will lose us money due to segregation issues.

If giving Liverpool the Chaddy is an option, I'd do that. Otherwise, get your Thermos' at the ready you non-season ticket scum. Mwahhahaha!

Why would you give Liverpool the Chaddy instead of the large section of the RRE. Chaddy holds 3,500 and the large section of the RRE 3,000.

In any case that will not happen full stop.

Somewhat simplistic. I attend 50 per cent of games these days because of travel etc. I'll bet I spend at least as much as some of the STs. It's at least £65 a shout for me, but hey ho, hollier than thou ST....

you need to stop crying

The more people who turn up and enjoy it the more chance we have of people coming back in the future.

We aren't going to make many people and we don't need people to turn up to every game. What we need is a lot more fair weather fans who will turn up every few weeks because they have nothing better to do.

Then they can slowly get into the habit.

Liverpool will guarantee 4600 tickets sold. And although it is likely to be full capacity anyway, there's less guarantee that Oldham fans would fill the section and there'd be seats cordoned off to avoid it kicking off. We need as much money from this cup run as possible, and giving the scousers the RRE will guarantee more of it

I am not bitter I just lack empathy or sympathy to the glory hunting latics fans. How many of those extra fans that went to liverpool being part of the 6200 do we see at boundary park?

I am firmly against any increase in home tickets that results in extra costs to the club and would back corney if he wanted to maximise this fixture in terms of revenue that happens to mean a reduction in home support. I apologise if anyone is offended by the ‘I am alright jack’ attitude but Oldham fans that have stayed away deserve nothing from the club IMO and we wouldn't hear a whisper from them if we had been beat yesterday!

I am not bitter I just lack empathy or sympathy to the glory hunting latics fans. How many of those extra fans that went to liverpool being part of the 6200 do we see at boundary park?

I am firmly against any increase in home tickets that results in extra costs to the club and would back corney if he wanted to maximise this fixture in terms of revenue that happens to mean a reduction in home support. I apologise if anyone is offended by the ‘I am alright jack’ attitude but Oldham fans that have stayed away deserve nothing from the club IMO and we wouldn't hear a whisper from them if we had been beat yesterday!

Doubt it'll cost extra to the club, as someone has already said on here today it'll be a Cat A game for the Police anyway.

Why would you give Liverpool the Chaddy instead of the large section of the RRE. Chaddy holds 3,500 and the large section of the RRE 3,000.

In any case that will not happen full stop.

We've previously had to cordon off a number of seats between the large and small sections and if this happened we'd be chucking money away. If this doesn't have to happen then happy days, let's keep the big bit for us.

As has been suggested on another thread, put vouchers on the gate for the Brentford game. If nothing else it will give us an indication of demand from the home fans. I appreciate that we have a number of exiled fans but they are small in number compared to those who live locally.

We've previously had to cordon off a number of seats between the large and small sections and if this happened we'd be chucking money away. If this doesn't have to happen then happy days, let's keep the big bit for us.

As has been suggested on another thread, put vouchers on the gate for the Brentford game. If nothing else it will give us an indication of demand from the home fans. I appreciate that we have a number of exiled fans but they are small in number compared to those who live locally.

Will be a cat A game so will be fully policed in any event so unlikely to be no need to cordon off seats