Anyone fancy making some cash?

Shoot me for being suspicious Carl but do you have a Liverpool postcode by any chance?

Haha absolutely not but I do see your point, however I have another profile on here (carlos) which will show I've many a post before the Liverpool draw. However I'm on my mobile logged in through facebook, hence the low posts.

Haha absolutely not but I do see your point, however I have another profile on here (carlos) which will show I've many a post before the Liverpool draw. However I'm on my mobile logged in through facebook, hence the low posts.

Ha, yeah I have seen your alter ego on here pal.

Just give the ticket office a bell, they will send them to you I think.

Sorry I can't be more helpful because I dont live in Oldham.

Ha, yeah I have seen your alter ego on here pal.

Just give the ticket office a bell, they will send them to you I think.

Sorry I can't be more helpful because I dont live in Oldham.

Ha no worries mate.

Just logged out and signed in through 'carlos'.

Why doesn't someone with the time & inclination and a PayPal account arrange to get a joblot of tickets for those who can't get there themselves?

£5 per ticket fee?

Sounds like a real idea, paypal nice and secure and you could weed out the scousers and make yourself a profit.

Id be happy to get a few people tickets but i dont have paypal because off an old dispute with them but if you send me a bank transfer and postage cost id be happy to call up tomorrow and get some for people who can not make it to the ground, just send me a pm.

Sorry Steve I had seen Latics_fanatic post as it was the last post on the main page so instantly looked at his and gratefully he's agreed to get mine, cheers for the offer though.

I know this point has probably been made before but why can't the club use an online booking system? Asking fans to queue up in the cold in this day and age when we're all online is a piss take in my opinion. I thought I'd have to miss the match but a friend came to the rescue.