Living in dream land now, but. . .

Just say we were to win on sunday, and draw another big prem team in the fifth round. how much money would that be likely to earn us in total off the fa cup this year? surely it would be well over the million mark? even without beating liverpool we must still have some cash in the bank. add to that potential earnings from the likely sale of baxter we could potentially have some serious dough by summer.

how much money would it take to mount a serious push for promotion from the bottom division next season? running costs for the club are around the million mark if im correct, so surely 500,000 or so is by far and away a good enough budget to get out of that league next year, if the worst did come to the worst?

i actually have no clue on football finances so i really am clueless, someone help me out here

Just say we were to win on sunday, and draw another big prem team in the fifth round. how much money would that be likely to earn us in total off the fa cup this year? surely it would be well over the million mark? even without beating liverpool we must still have some cash in the bank. add to that potential earnings from the likely sale of baxter we could potentially have some serious dough by summer.

how much money would it take to mount a serious push for promotion from the bottom division next season? running costs for the club are around the million mark if im correct, so surely 500,000 or so is by far and away a good enough budget to get out of that league next year, if the worst did come to the worst?

i actually have no clue on football finances so i really am clueless, someone help me out here

Supermassive_black_hole.jpeg

Whilst also knowing very little there actually isnt a huge profit bar tv money in the Liverpool game I wouldnt have thought when overheads, player bonuses etc are paid. If had been at Anfield without stating the obvious we would have made a lot more if it was again on tv

I am actually that mad that I think we have a much greater chance of getting a result Sunday than tonight as expect all players should at least be up for it. Our bread and butter is the league I want a win tonight and to enjoy Sunday as it is a bonus nothing more nothing less

Round one prize money - £18,000

Second round - £27,000

Third round - £67,500 (+ approx £30,000 from our share of the Forest ticket sales I think)

Fourth round TV money - £135,000 (+ Just less than £100k from our share of the tickets against L'pool at home based on 10,000 fans at £20)

Fourth round prize money - £90,000

If the amount from the ticket sales is correct, we'd have got just over £450,000 based on us beating Liverpool at BP before any money from fifth round.

Second round - £27,000

Third round - £67,500 (+ approx £30,000 from our share of the Forest ticket sales I think)

Fourth round TV money - £135,000 (+ Just less than £100k from our share of the tickets against L'pool at home based on 10,000 fans at £20)

If the amount from the ticket sales is correct, we'd have got just over £450,000 based on us beating Liverpool at BP before any money from fifth round.

seriously thought it would be more than that. although i suppose you could chuck another 100,000 at it from ticket sales from the fifth round at least. still, if those figures are correct i guessing the transfer and wage kitties wouldnt be seeing anything in the summer

Second round - £27,000

Tickets are £25