Can you use Player Abroad?

I am currently living in Madrid and am registered to Player. I can view videos of pressers and highlights of the game, but I can't listen to the game live. It is driving me mad!! I am only able to listen to the games live when I am in the UK? I have emailed the club, but surprise surprise no reply. Any help would be fantastic! Thanks in advance.

That is very unusual I think - for home games as mentioned above we have listeners from all over the world (hello, Bob!)

If you haven't already, try downloading Google Chrome, which seems to be the best browser for listening to the commentary.

I really hope it works for you as it would mean at least one person will be listening to our Liverpool commentary!

Cheers, I'll try downloading Chrome and using it that way.

Another thing, there is never a link (which there used to be) to listen to the game, like the links to the videos. Also, when I click on live air just takes me to the text screen with the vidyprint. I am guessing that is not normal?

Another thing, there is never a link (which there used to be) to listen to the game, like the links to the videos. Also, when I click on live air just takes me to the text screen with the vidyprint. I am guessing that is not normal?

Select "Latics Player" from the topish leftish of any news page then select "Live Audio", bottom left then select Oldham, if you haven't already logged in you will then be taken to the login page then back to the game page to listen.