Matthew Smith

Worst thing for this lad is being on the bench.

This idea that he'll learn from Iwelumo is nonsense.

He was at his best when he had a consistent run of starts in the league. Deprive him of his starts and he'll stagnate again.

Him and Iwelumo together would be a handful but we'd need a smaller striker there too. Could we put them 2 together and Barnard off them? That's a possibility, but if it's one of the other it has to be Smith, for me. He's the future and he's the form player.

Edited by NewBlue

Let's see how his replacements perform while he's out.

Or let's get ANGRY about something before it's happened.

This.

God forbid PD signs replacements when his front two are injured. What's he supposed to do? Rely on Taylor and A N Other from the ressies to save us from relegation?

Point completely missed, try reading into not over!!!

What exactly is your point?

Dickov said with smith and Simpson out chris and Lee will provide more firepower, he also said they did well against Liverpool but we've not been taking our chances in the league?

He never said Smith would be dropped on return?

If Barnard and iwelumo do nothing I'm sure smith will slot back in, however if they hit it off in style, why not make smith earn his place back? It's called competition.

I asked a question based on the two new strikers signing and added a conundrum for Dickov, hardly slated any of the signings or the reasons for doing so, I'm really happy they've signed.

Now if a few of you are too blind to read between the lines then that's life, Matt Smith stepped up to the plate against Liverpool, just asking if that would now count for anything!

Go on Hallam, go for the hatrick or even better voice an opinion based on your thoughts now I've explained it more clearly ;-)

I asked a question based on the two new strikers signing and added a conundrum for Dickov, hardly slated any of the signings or the reasons for doing so, I'm really happy they've signed.

Now if a few of you are too blind to read between the lines then that's life, Matt Smith stepped up to the plate against Liverpool, just asking if that would now count for anything!

Go on Hallam, go for the hatrick or even better voice an opinion based on your thoughts now I've explained it more clearly ;-)

Give it a rest. Two goals against Liverpool does not mean he should walk back into the side if his replacements bang em in during his absence.

If they do :censored: all.. Fair play, he comes back in.

You might want to structure any future posers so they read less like rhetorical questions with the aim of having a go at a manager for something he hasn't done yet.

Give it a rest. Two goals against Liverpool does not mean he should walk back into the side if his replacements bang em in during his absence.

If they do :censored: all.. Fair play, he comes back in.

Jesus, give me your mobile no, I'll ring and try to explain it slowly!

Posted · Hidden by Stevie_J, February 1, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Stevie_J, February 1, 2013 - No reason given

No ta you mug, bored of your pointless :censored:e your spouting. I just really shouldn't of replied to such a fool.

Next time just shut the :censored: up then cock!

Next time just shut the :censored: up then cock!

It's clear to see you read the article all wrong and looked a tit with this post. Dress it up how you like mate. Your an idiot.

It's clear to see you read the article all wrong and looked a tit with this post. Dress it up how you like mate. Your an idiot.

I wrote it you pleb and tried breaking it down into little words for you!