Baxter ?

IMO i think baxter plays best when he sits behind one striker like when he was playing behind Derbyshire. As we had Barnard and Iwelumo on the pitch baxter will probably have sat deeper, (as i didn't go today im having to presume). I think baxter would be more effective if barnard was a lone striker up top, maybe Iwelumo on bench as an impact player. Referring to the original post tho i dont think baxter is undroppable, but i think baxter is one of the few players in the squad that is capable of making something out of nothing.

You look at the starting eleven and the first 25 mins and you think why are we in trouble. Then the game gets going and the opposition seems to be able to react to us, nullify us and then we not seem to be able t counter. It's happened too often this season.

Exactly the problem with most games this season and why we desperately need a new manager.

As soon as the opposition manager has summed up our tactics they change theirs and we can't cope.

The big problem at the moment is that SC is letting his emotions win the day, he is far too friendly

with PD and has too much personal involvement with him.

Sacking him will be a huge wrench for him BUT he must do it otherwise we are down.

The "Sacked managers" list this season probably hasn't got a manager on it with a worst record than PD yet we still persist.

The choice is simple SC -

PD = league 2 so make your mind up before it is too late.

IMO i think baxter plays best when he sits behind one striker like when he was playing behind Derbyshire. As we had Barnard and Iwelumo on the pitch baxter will probably have sat deeper, (as i didn't go today im having to presume). I think baxter would be more effective if barnard was a lone striker up top, maybe Iwelumo on bench as an impact player. Referring to the original post tho i dont think baxter is undroppable, but i think baxter is one of the few players in the squad that is capable of making something out of nothing.

Agree 100% we need Baxter behind Barnard to get Jose on the ball high up the pitch where he can hurt teams, not picking it up in front of the back four.

he's not undroppable... but Dickov isn't stupid enough to drop him with form of LLLLDLLLL, he'd get slaughtered!