That shut the Moaners up!

I think you're on dangerous ground with "most".

A messageboard will have a cross-section of diehards, home games only, occasional away trips, Christmas away days only, lapsed attenders who are still interested but might be persuaded to come back if it gets good and so on.

I've been to Brentford, Carlisle and Notts County two of the last three seasons. Many Tranmeres too. Brentford this season. Charlton last season. JPT and League cup games. All home league games bar two in the last three seasons. Bramall Lane's been fun. I even got down to Bristol Rovers to have my Frijj milkshake confiscated and watch us lose to a piss poor Dave Penney managed side. Other trips long forgotten in the great scheme of watching Latics.

Am I a superfan? Not by a long way. Do I have a right to express a negative view? Too :censored:ing right I do. Do I have a right to enjoy a decent effort by the lads? Same answer.

Was that a well done then lads?. Cant hear you!

How refreshing to come on here, after a match, and read the topics on a great performance. The moaners will have to find something else to do.

Well done TP and the boys.. On wards and upwards.

Stop moaning about moaners and try to understand people only moan about :censored: performances when performances are :censored:!

I guess you didn't really take time to think before you posted, did you?

Stop moaning about moaners and try to understand people only moan about :censored: performances when performances are :censored:!

I guess you didn't really take time to think before you posted, did you?

I did actually, that is why I posted,because it is all a bit onesided. They only moan when we are :censored:. I was looking for some positivity off them after yesterdays performance.

I did actually, that is why I posted,because it is all a bit onesided. They only moan when we are :censored:. I was looking for some positivity off them after yesterdays performance.

You still don't get it do you?

We lose and play :censored:, people moan about us losing and playing :censored:!

We win and play well, people praise the fact we won and played well!

Have you ever moaned about things going well or praised the fact that things are :censored:?

I'll leave you to try and work it out, it's really a simple logic!

You still don't get it do you?

We lose and play :censored:, people moan about us losing and playing :censored:!

We win and play well, people praise the fact we won and played well!

Have you ever moaned about things going well or praised the fact that things are :censored:?

I'll leave you to try and work it out, it's really a simple logic!

None of the above.I am sick of threads full of moaners. I expected a better response after yesterday.

Guest Scratch2000uk

None of the above.I am sick of threads full of moaners. I expected a better response after yesterday.

To be fair. if you don't like something avoidance is a good.

The fact that you have resorted to insults, says it all.

that wasn't an insult, I was stating my opinion of you based on your apparent lack of intelligence!

You're not debating anything, you're just moaning and that was the point of your original post. I surmise that due to the fact that you can't hold a debate that you may be aren't as clever as you think you are.

that wasn't an insult, I was stating my opinion of you based on your apparent lack of intelligence!

You're not debating anything, you're just moaning and that was the point of your original post. I surmise that due to the fact that you can't hold a debate that you may be aren't as clever as you think you are.

I didint come on here for an argument. So I am not going to give you one. Insulting people obviously makes your dreary life more acceptable. Good day.