That shut the Moaners up!

How refreshing to come on here, after a match, and read the topics on a great performance. The moaners will have to find something else to do.

Well done TP and the boys.. On wards and upwards.

People moan when we're :censored:.

They praise when we're good.

Radical!

Unfortunately, there are too many moaners, and not enough praisers. My point is, this board is quieter when we have won than lost.

Simple explanation:

When we have won, not many on here have seen the performance to be able to praise it.

When we have lost, many on here don't need to have seen the performance to be able to moan.

Simple explanation:

When we have won, not many on here have seen the performance to be able to praise it.

When we have lost, many on here don't need to have seen the performance to be able to moan.

Good point

Hope some of those who didn't see it yesterday get to a game soon.

Here we go another :censored:ing thread, of i'm a superfan cos I dont moan. Do you really expect to sit there cheering and clapping when we've won only 1 in 10? Today shows what a good side we are when we can be arsed , and when we press high up the field we are excellent, just by pressing we scored two goals.

When praise is justified they'll get it, when we're :censored: I'll moan. Will I still be there week after week - of course

Edited by oafcprozac

im sorry how can you criticise moaners when we had not won since the begining of december. Are you drunk? the peformances were dier we had an facup run wich you cant disagree is great. Staying in league 1 is vital for the club or we could just end up like stockport or even boston united

How refreshing to come on here, after a match, and read the topics on a great performance. The moaners will have to find something else to do.

People who dont enjoy the way the players have performed this season can enjoy a win too! But before you get all giddy with our fantastic form I suggest you go take a look at the league table. Most Fans don't moan for the sake of it, they are moaning because we are on the verge of league 2.

Edited by NIKI1234

I find these sort of posts far more annoying than those moaning about abject performances. Every time we win, we're greeted with an 'up yours to the moaners' thread, as if the board is filled with masochistic Latics fans who revel in defeat. You'd think from these posts that OWTB is a ghost town after a win, which, frankly, is bollocks.

When we lose, we come on here to vent our frustrations in a darkened room, when we win the last place we should be is on here - we win, i'm in the pub (come to think it i'm mostly in the pub after a defeat)

Some of those moaning about the moaners need to get the arses to the odd game and suffer it like the rest of us….

You reckon people go week in week out wanting us to be wank? Get off the high horse. We were class yesterday and I enjoyed it as much as you.

You need to shake your head before you post, before yesterday it was 1 point out of 27.

I think we had every right to moan.

I find these sort of posts far more annoying than those moaning about abject performances. Every time we win, we're greeted with an 'up yours to the moaners' thread, as if the board is filled with masochistic Latics fans who revel in defeat. You'd think from these posts that OWTB is a ghost town after a win, which, frankly, is bollocks.

Big +1

A got a bit of grief t'other day for saying the same. Give us fans something to cheer and revel in on the pitch, and we'll bloody well cheer!

There's been precious little to cheers recently.......yesterday was refreshing but it shouldnt paper of tbe cracks. We've been :censored:e; and people shouldnt be criticised for saying as such

Great win yesterday; and much needed!!

the people on this thread are saying that everybody complains and does not go to the matches and most of them wouldnt turn up to say tranmere away

I think you're on dangerous ground with "most".

A messageboard will have a cross-section of diehards, home games only, occasional away trips, Christmas away days only, lapsed attenders who are still interested but might be persuaded to come back if it gets good and so on.

I've been to Brentford, Carlisle and Notts County two of the last three seasons. Many Tranmeres too. Brentford this season. Charlton last season. JPT and League cup games. All home league games bar two in the last three seasons. Bramall Lane's been fun. I even got down to Bristol Rovers to have my Frijj milkshake confiscated and watch us lose to a piss poor Dave Penney managed side. Other trips long forgotten in the great scheme of watching Latics.

Am I a superfan? Not by a long way. Do I have a right to express a negative view? Too :censored:ing right I do. Do I have a right to enjoy a decent effort by the lads? Same answer.

Edited by opinions4u