SC - Does he want to keep his investment in this division

Its nearly 2 weeks since PD left the club (thank god) however the lack of drive to really begin the recruitment process is worrying....

Doesnt he agree the longer that the longer the manager has in position the better chance we have of staying up and protecting his business/investment

thoughts....?

I think he is confident in the ability of TP during this time. And as a fan I am happy with him in the hot seat....

No need to rush a decision and end up with another sacking and payout in 12 months when we end up in a similar position.

I think he feels this is the biggest decision he's had to make for the future of the club and wants to get it right! I'm sure there its lots of drive behind the scenes but we don't see it.

New manager might not want to start before Everton and just to remind us every week that goes by saves money. The real problem is what if TP & PG guide us to wins with MK Dons and Everton and again, given the lack of urgency, against Stevenage. Everton are on a bad run, 4th place is slipping away, they are conceding goals and failing to score and Smith is fit - bring it on!

Problem is we now have competition from Preston and Coventry. If they weren't looking as well, we may have got someone who will now go to to one of them.

Was thinking similar, I can see Dowie being very interested in the Preston job, im pretty sure they could get closer to his sky wages than us , with that said maybe they looking at a bigger appointment.