Portsmouth Six Points

What's the latest situation with Portsmouth's financial difficulties, is there still a danger they won't get to the end of the season ? Having now done the double we could potentially have our six points deducted when expect some of our 'relegation rivals' might benefit if they have already lost to them - should we be concerned ?

I feel sorry for their fans. That was amazing away support yesterday in the circumstances. I hope they regroup in L2 and come straight back up. (Minus Soggy)

Harry Redknapp has a lot to answer for. QPR are heading down the same route, how much for Samba and £100k a week?

Harry Redknapp has a lot to answer for at a lot of clubs. Portsmouth and Southampton both got relegated to our level with serious financial problems and QPR are odds on to be the next one down at our level I recon. only Spurs have seemingly survived his poison touch. Certainly wouldnt want him at our club. very much a wolf in sheeps clothing

Harry Redknapp has a lot to answer for at a lot of clubs. Portsmouth and Southampton both got relegated to our level with serious financial problems and QPR are odds on to be the next one down at our level I recon. only Spurs have seemingly survived his poison touch. Certainly wouldnt want him at our club. very much a wolf in sheeps clothing

I don't blame a manager for trying to get the best players in.

I blame the dick who let's him spend money that isn't there.

Exactly, any manager will spend the resources hes told he is allowed. Its the man who said they can then walked away that caused the problems

Of course, it is just the myth that he is a great manager that gets me. He has bought results, not taking over a struggling team and turning it round a la Philiskirk. I am chuffed he is being found out at QPR.

I feel sorry for their fans, Keith Harris is keen buying the club but the FA have rejected his offer. I cant see the pompey supporter Trust running the club it hard to see this.

​I meet the fan who is called JOHN, who has got all tattoos over his body and also rings the bell non stop, he loves his club and is very passion supporter.

Edited by oafc_fan