Upper Bullens ticket available face value

No one can deny Mark was a factor in this catastrophe - he'll feature heavily in the coroner's final report - but I would've been delayed even if I hadn't waited. The decisive poo in the rosebed was the M40 jumper. No jumper and we're getting to Liverpool with an hour to spare.

I'll get you that birthday drink another time.

Ta Tulse!

I did get a text from LL explaining the jumper situation after posting this. More fun blaming Mark though :wink:

Technically I would've been well passed the jumper if I hadn't waited for Mark, but what can you do? I couldn't leave him in London and we still had plenty of time to get to the match when we set off from Hammersmith. He was mortified by the way - says he's avoiding OWTB for a while (and de-friending you from Faceache) because he can't take the :censored: you'd give him. The big Jesse. :OASISscarf:

No, what you tried to do to me whilst I was laid out was affectionate.

And may have been some form of predatory attack given you were stood about three rows back for the first two minutes of the second half looking like you didn't have a clue where you were.