New Manager Now Please

pardon my french but will he bollocks. The only thing that consistently brings bums on seat without stadium re generation is winning games on the trot.

I heard 3/4 weeks ago that Barmby had thrown his hat into the ring. Could do much worse in my opinion.

Barmby is a clever bloke, and has big respect in my eyes for dropping his pay to (relatively) nothing to play for his own team. Probably top of the list IMO if we were looking beyond an old hand

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Barmby would be decent to be fair, I'd have preferred him in Summer though after we're safe but if its now or never I really don't see many better options if Dowie isn't coming in. His record at Hull was decent but he got the sack for speaking out about transfer funds/policy did he not? Whether it was a breach of contract or not, his transfer funds won't be better than Hull's so if that's the case I can see it being an issue.

pardon my french but will he bollocks. The only thing that consistently brings bums on seat without stadium re generation is winning games on the trot.

I heard 3/4 weeks ago that Barmby had thrown his hat into the ring. Could do much worse in my opinion.

Bit too Dickov-esque for me. Still extremely inexperienced. Played with the right attitude but unconvincing as a manager. Towards the end of his short reign at Hull they had a run of one win in twelve, including five defeats on the bounce.

Nigel Worthington has gone to York

He'd have done

Didn't SC say that someone had applied after having managed at international level (one of the smaller nations)? Maybe it was Worthington if he's been making himself available. We couldn't compete with York though. They have a Viking Centre.

Vikings.