• Croft
    • K Smith
    • Simpson
    • Barnard
    • Baxter
    • Millar
    • Obita
    • Iwelumo

Baxter grabs the 'headlines' with 2 assists and a goal......and it was sooooo much better from him generally over the whole game.

BUT - for me; MoM was Korey Smith.

Great debut, and he's a very, very good player. Old head on his shoulders; mature and composure on the ball. Direct, good in the tackle and very positive. He actually follows his passes and offers an option for a return pass.....take note Furman (!)

But the most pleasing aspect of his game was just how vocal he was. Right from the get-go; he was constantly talking....he looks a cracking signing.

But - tbf; other than Bouzy who i thought was a bit wobbly and a bit flappy; and Simpson who, goal apart, was pretty poor.......all the rest did well. Even Connor Brown made a passable impression of a footballer!! But, for me, Korey Smith was MoM.

Baxter was terrific , mind his set up for Mvoto's goal was only because his corner was rubbish and cleared by the first defender back to him.

But I too went for Mvoto , for me lots of his performances peppered with mistakes in the first half of the season , but been our best player inleague form in 2013 , was again a rock.

Baxter was terrific , mind his set up for Mvoto's goal was only because his corner was rubbish and cleared by the first defender back to him.

That's true but I can't help thinking he normally would have let it go for a throw, he worked to keep it in and then delivered a gem