Rainwater Sponsor

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broady has some new music lined up for the next game. Emerson, Lake and Palmer. Simon and Garfunkel's Bridge of Troubled water. Johnny Cash Five Feet high and rising

We need some ruling on the introduction of sub pun themes within the original thread. This particular tributary of songs and artists will just open the floodgates.

Our priority now is to get the RRE roof fixed. At the last home game you could look through it and see the night sky, I saw the crescent, from his seat our kid saw the whole of the moon.

We need some ruling on the introduction of sub pun themes within the original thread. This particular tributary of songs and artists will just open the floodgates.

Our priority now is to get the RRE roof fixed. At the last home game you could look through it and see the night sky, I saw the crescent, from his seat our kid saw the whole of the moon.

Sneaking the theme in to the artist name without overtly mentioning them. So bad it's good.

The lack of water in the paddock could now lead to Fisherman's Blues.

Sneaking the theme in to the artist name without overtly mentioning them. So bad it's good.

The lack of water in the paddock could now lead to Fisherman's Blues.

Ta, I thought it was too easy otherwise. Like shooting a fish in barrel (although it is actually very difficult to shoot a fish in a barrel (unless it's the singer from Marillion)).